Work in a hybrid model, one day a week from the office in Krakow.
About the vacancy
Skelia invites an MES Application Consultant to join our team for Agidens. Together with other experts, you will work on the implementation of the state-of-art Manufacturing Operations Management Systems (MOMS). Our client has extensive expertise in the field, and you will have a lot of opportunities for professional growth.
About our client
Agidens is a Belgium company that helps its customers improve processes in the areas of security, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability by providing a unique combination of engineering, automation solutions, and support. Helping companies in different areas, such as Food & Beverage, Life Sciences, Bulk Liquid Storage, or (Petro)chemicals, the company is an ideal partner for the most challenging projects.
- Headquartered in Zwijndrecht (Belgium) and employs over 500 people.
- Gold Safety Award for a strong safety management system.
- Over 70 years on the market.
About the project
A MOMS system is a total solution to optimize production processes and digitize the information flows within production plants. Implementing new software is a major challenge for our customer. From your functional and practical expertise of the MOMS solution, you will support our customer to the maximum, to make the implementation run smoothly and successfully.
- After certification training, you will be a part of the project team implementing the MES software.
- You will contribute to both the configuration and the programming (Node-RED) of the customized software, in production facilities based on functional requirements and user stories.
- You will be working in various industries, but mainly the food, beverages and fine chemicals.
- You will also be responsible for defining and implementing the interfaces between the different automation levels and automation systems on a technical basis.
- You will translate the customer requirements (made by a functional analyst) into a technical solution.
- You will test (in-house and on-site) applications, install, commission and document the applications.
- You will develop in (Node-RED) customer-specific logic around the standard products to fill in specific customer needs.
- One of your tasks will be to maintain and extend our installed base of installations.
- You will report to the project manager of the projects you are working on.
- You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you can communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- You have affinity with MES or WMS and level 4 (ERP) processes. Because of this, you understand the challenges our customers face, and you can more easily communicate the solutions through practical examples.
- You make optimal use of the available tools to define the solution.
- You are a team player who support his colleagues whenever required.
- You express yourself fluently in English.
- You are customer oriented, understand their needs and can map it on the MOMS solution.
Nice to have
- A work experience in the level 2 (PLC/SCADA) integration is as plus.
- Experience with ERP solutions.
- Working knowledge of Node-RED.
Skelia offersWe have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji.”