About the vacancy
Our Customer is an international leader in process automation. For more than 70 years they help companies in various sectors such as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals, or (petro)chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
To strengthen our customer’s infrastructure automation division, we are looking for an electrical designer with an eye for detail!
We are looking for candidates to work in our Kraków office, but we'll welcome candidates from other regions of Poland who are ready to relocate.
- You draw flowcharts and electrical schemes, depending on the contents of diverse projects.
- You work with ACAD and EPlan.
- You will build a nomenclature of the necessary equipment for montage/installation.
- You will detect possible problems and report these on time.
- You make the necessary adjustments until you have final approval.
- You grow into the function of a full-fledged EPlan designer.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or another relevant study.
- You have 2+ years of experience with Eplan P8 (versions 2.8/2.9 or newer).
- You have a strong knowledge of CAE (EPlan P8 and Autocad).
- You have insight into connecting and installation of a PLC.
- You have a strong interest in automation.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, but who also knows how to work in an independent manner.
- You can create order in information and make associations.
- You work in an organized manner and have an eye for detail.
- You have good English skills (both written and verbal).